DescriptionBattery Overview shows all of your Apple devices battery states in a single app. It is hosted in the menu bar to consume as less space as possible. In the menu bar Battery Overview displays only the lowest of all battery states in percent. Of course, in a small and space preserving way. By clicking on the icon in the status bar you get the information of all currently connected devices at a glance.
In the menu Battery Overview draws a battery icon in front of a device which is running from battery. Devices which are currently charged while connected have a power plug in front.
Battery Overview also informs you, if any of the devices reaches 10% or less of remaining battery capacity. For this notification the macOS notification service is used.
Of course, Battery Overview also contains the battery information from your MacBook's built-in battery.
- Status of all battery powered Apple devices
- Small and space preserving
- Get notifications, if battery power is low
- Apple MacBook internal battery
- Apple Mighty Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Touchpad
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- Apple Airpods (via in-app purchase)
What's NewVersion 1.6:
- [CHN] improve stability.
- [ADD] Airpods support via in-app purchase.
- [ADD] icons in front of devices to indicate whether a device is charging or running on battery.
- [FIX] missing devices (Magic Keyboard / Mouse / Trackpad 2) under some circumstances.
- [ADD] support for Apple Magic Keyboard, Mouse 2 and Trackpad.
- [FIX] low battery warning was triggered to often.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Battery Overview launch at login?
Yes! You can enable Battery Overview to launch at login by clicking on the status bar item and select "Launch at login".
Why does launch at login not work?
Please ensure that Battery Overview is installed under /Applications. Otherwise, the launch at login features does not work.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes! There is a special trail version to help you decide whether Battery Overview does what you need.
I need troubleshooting or have an enhancement request, what to do?
Great, I'm always interested in feedback. In Battery Overview use the Feedback / Issue reporting item in the menu or supply your request here. I try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Can't find the answer you are looking for?