DescriptionBattery Overview shows the battery status of all Apple devices in a single application. It is located in the status bar, taking up as little space as possible. In the status bar, Battery Overview shows only the lowest percentage of all battery statuses. Of course, in a small space-saving way. By clicking the icon in the status bar, you can see at a glance information about all currently connected devices.
Battery Overview draws the battery icon in front of the battery-powered device in its menu. There is a power plug on the front of the device being charged.
Battery Overview will also notify you if any of your devices reaches 10% or less of the remaining battery capacity. For this notification, macOS notification service is used.
Of course, Battery Overview also contains battery information on the MacBook internal battery.
- Status of all battery powered Apple devices
- Small and space preserving
- Get notifications, if battery power is low
- Apple MacBook internal battery
- Apple Mighty Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Touchpad
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Apple Magic Trackpad
- Apple AirPods
- Beats Solo 3
What's NewVersion 1.8:
- [ADD] More localizations: Spanish, French, Russian, German, Japanese, Chinese.
- [ADD] Beats Solo 3 support via in-app purchase.
- [CHN] improve stability.
- [ADD] Airpods support via in-app purchase.
- [ADD] icons in front of devices to indicate whether a device is charging or running on battery.
- [FIX] missing devices (Magic Keyboard / Mouse / Trackpad 2) under some circumstances.
- [ADD] support for Apple Magic Keyboard, Mouse 2 and Trackpad.
- [FIX] low battery warning was triggered to often.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Battery Overview launch at login?
Yes! You can enable Battery Overview to launch at login by clicking on the status bar item and select "Launch at login".
Why does launch at login not work?
Please ensure that Battery Overview is installed under /Applications. Otherwise, the launch at login features does not work.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes! There is a special trail version to help you decide whether Battery Overview does what you need.
macOS claims that the trail version is damaged, what can I do?
This is Gatekeeper macOS's system protector. All my trail apps are signed with an identifier developer signature. However, you need to allow such apps in your security preferences. See Apple's support document: HT202491.
I need troubleshooting or have an enhancement request, what to do?
Great, I'm always interested in feedback. In Battery Overview use the Feedback / Issue reporting item in the menu or supply your request here. I try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Can't find the answer you are looking for?